Barakoni Church of the Mother of God very late historical temple which is in Rache the village Tsesi in 8 kilometers to the east of Ambrolauri.
In 1753 the lord Rostom of Racha ordered to build the temple in Rache. It was built by the master Avtandil Shulavreli
The church is on the cool rock at which basis the rough stream of the river of Rioni proceeds. In 1991 it was restored after the damages put with an earthquake.
The temple is well entered in a landscape and perfectly looks from far away. It is at the route and it is easy to reach it.